NOTES: You may pay for your child’s Dance Daze® classes in person with exact cash or with a check made out to “Dance Daze.” You may put your cash or check payment in the Dance Daze Money Box (found near the dance instructor’s items) or hand your payment directly to the dance instructor before class. An envelope labeled with your child’s name and class is required for all cash payments. If you prefer to pay by credit card, you must pay for your classes in advance on our website. Please feel free to email email@example.com with questions about tuition and fees before your child’s first class.
*As of our 2016 Fall Session, we will no longer be offering the EMCC Discount.
*Pricing does not include the tax automatically applied to online payments.
2017 Spring Session Rates
Mandatory One-Time Registration Fee: $25 (per family)
Full Session (8 classes), 1st child: $128
Full Session (8 classes), 2nd child: $115
Half Session (4 classes), 1st child: $72
Half Session (4 classes), 2nd child: $65
Full Session (8 classes), 1st child: $112
Full Session (8 classes), 2nd child: $84
Half Session (4 classes), 1st child: $64
Half Session (4 classes), 2nd child: $58
First Child: $20 per class
Additional Children: $10 per child, per class
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss additional discounts for families with more than 2 children enrolled in dance classes!
Dance Daze Davis Policies
- Tuition and fees are NOT REFUNDABLE, unless we cancel a class and do not offer an opportunity for a make-up class. If students miss a scheduled class, no refund will be issued.
- There is a $35.00 Returned Check Fee for each check that returns, for any reason.
- Dance Daze must be notified of students’ pre-existing medical conditions, previous injuries, and allergies on their Registration Form.
- If a student must withdraw from classes, Dance Daze should be notified in writing (email email@example.com) before the student’s last class with us.
- By enrolling your child in Dance Daze® programs, parents/guardians give Dance Daze the right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and republish photos and videos of their child in Dance Daze® classes or performance for promotional purposes in print and media formats.
- Dance Daze reserves the right to dismiss or refuse classes to anyone who does not comply with our policies or who otherwise in our judgment disrupts the harmony and reputation of our dance program.